Really chuffed to present my new single ‘WHOA! Baby’. Took a little trip out into space! 😉
Cocaine, thunderstorms.. A raging alcoholic and Phil Collins. My new video/single has it all. Check it out! 😉 X
Big thanks to Chloe Tennant (Camera) and Conor Amos (Lighting).
You can listen to my debut album ‘True Love’ on all online platforms. Also available to purchase at all the usual places online.
Theres also a new live video, check it out!
Hey hey, it’s valentines day. So I thought, why not release a live version of ‘True Love’. Check it out? XxX
2017 has definitely been an interesting one. I think I’ve produced more material and played more shows than ever. I don’t have any management or label. Or any swanky producers doing everything. It’s zero budget but one hundred percent enthusiasm and passion. It’s all me pretty much, and of course with the help of the very talented Chloe Tennant (Cholly). Who plays live with me and also helps film the visuals. Big thanks if you’ve listened/watched or come out to any of the shows. Thought I’d do a visual recap of my ten favourite moments from this year. Check it out below!
Have a great new year people!
- Performing for BBC Introducing.
- Digging my own grave for ‘Emotiono’.
- Playing a spooky boi in ‘Dust & Bones’.
- Playing a chilly Sofar session.
- Collaboration with Imogen Louise on ‘Alice’.
- Playing a drunk boi in ‘Love Shy’.
- Performing ‘She Knows’ at a haunting looking Mausoleum.
- Singing in a lift for ‘Distance’.
- Blue vibes for ‘Decay’.
- And lastly performing a live acoustic number in a church.
Heres the new official video for ‘Alice’. Featuring some ethereal guest vocals from Imogen Louise, Directed by yours truly ;). A.M